"There's a lot of classic Lois Lane in you." -- Jonathan Katz
Julie Seabaugh grew up on a farm in rural Missouri. She’s now the only full-time freelance comedy journalist in the United States. Way back in 2003, she founded and edited the criminally ahead of its time print and online comedy magazine Two Drink Minimum.
Seabaugh previously served as A&E staff writer at Las Vegas Weekly and has contributed to Rolling Stone, The Hollywood Reporter, GQ, Variety, Entertainment Weekly, The A.V. Club, The Village Voice, The Huffington Post, Spin, Playboy, Vulture, Paste, Time Out New York, Time Out Chicago, L.A. Weekly, and numerous other alt-weeklies.
- Appearances on The Doug Stanhope Podcast, Keith and the Girl, The Dork Forest, You Know What Dude, Thick Skin with Jeff Ross, and You Up? with Nikki Glaser.
- 2015 Nevada Press Association Award for Las Vegas Weekly Amazing Johnathan cover profile.
- Official bios for Doug Stanhope, Todd Barry, Aparna Nancherla, John Heffron, Jon Fisch, Ahmed Bharoocha, Joe Zimmerman and more
- Festival judging/coverage/panelist/misc. includes the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Just for Laughs Montreal, SXSW, San Francisco Sketchfest, New York Comedy Festival, Just for Laughs Toronto, Sasquatch, Grand Rapids' Gilda's LaughFest, Montana's Big Sky Comedy Festival, Austin's Moontower, Portland's Bridgetown, the Seattle International Comedy Competition, Riot L.A., Nashville's Wild West Comedy Festival, Atlanta's Laughing Skull
- Bachelor of Journalism degree (with Honors) from the University of Missouri, post-grad Certificate in Digital Publishing from NYU